We hold clinics at both our Snettisham and Heacham sites. We provide a free Health check every 5 years if you are aged between the ages of 40 and 74 and do not already have a pre-existing condition.
It is designed to spot early signs of stroke, kidney disease, heart disease, type 2 diabetes or dementia.
The check is available for patients aged between 40 and 74 who do not have any of the following pre-existing conditions:
- Heart disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Transient Ischaemic Attack
- Inherited high cholesterol (familial hypercholesterolemia
- Heart Failure
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Currently being prescribed statins to lower cholesterol
- Previous checks have found that you have a 20% or higher risk of getting cardiovascular disease over the next 10 years
If you have any of the above conditions, we are already aware of you and will be inviting you to attend for check ups.